Analytics is one of the major modules which governs growth hacking. If you wanna learn more about growth hacking, Here is the section link.
Bouncing back to the subject, with help of analytical data you would be able to figure out following
- Number of app downloads
- After installing did they signup?
- How many of them have successfully signed up?
- Did they come back after the first visit?
- How many of them have uninstalled the app after installing the app and completing the registration?
- You would know which of the users are liking your app and who your end users.
- Where do they come from?
- Are they happy with your app registration process?
- Do they find the app meaningful or resolve thier problem?
There are plenty of analytical systems available in the market. if you are someone new to the analytical world, I would say start using google analytics.
Thank you for visiting my blog, over the next couple of weeks we would be discussing more data and analytics.